For those of us suffering from a condition that gives us chronic (or even occasional) pain and inflammation, finding a tool to help manage it is an invaluable resource. Though what works for one person doesn’t always work for another, CBD is an excellent option that has a high probability of helping. If you want that kind of pain support in a gummy form, you may not know the best product for you. But don’t stress! We’ve done the homework for you.
We reviewed dozens of CBD gummies for pain to identify the best of the best. We found the CBD gummies that use full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and the CBD isolates. We looked at the high doses of CBD and the lower ones, to mitigate flare-ups and create a preventative baseline, respectively. No matter what you’re interested in with your CBD gummy, we’ve found the best option for you.
After doing the research, identifying the best overall CBD gummy was a no-brainer. The Little Drops gummies are made with such high-quality ingredients that you’ll be able to take these daily, without worrying about what you’re putting into your body at all and the taste is undeniably amazing!
Best CBD Gummies for Pain Overall: Little Drops
The Little Drops are a spectacular little gummy supplement with 20 mg of CBD in each bite. The CBD is infused within the gummy, not sprayed over them – or rolled in it and masked as sugar as a lot of its competitors. These gummies will give you the benefits of CBD in flavor you love without the extras you don’t want. The flavor is a natural Ternatea, paired with fruit pectin – which means that not only is each gummy delicious, it’s also gelatin-free. Unlike its competitors, this manufacturer doesn’t cut any corners in production, manufacturing, or quality testing. They’re made from organically grown hemp from Colorado with no pesticides or additives. The quality testing is done by third-party, FDA registered labs to make sure that each gummy is not only the quality they claim but also each gummy is consistently made.
The kind of quality you can expect from Little Drops is clearly high – and they’re confident in it – that’s why the product comes with a 90-day, 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee. You can try the gummies with a 1-month supply, stock up a bit with a 2 month supply (and earn free shipping) or go big for the most savings – a three month supply with a bonus month’s supply and free shipping for $185 – That’s $0.78 per gummy, an outstanding value.
Little Drops Key Features:
30 gummies per container
20 mg per gummy
Vegan-friendly, natural ingredients
Best Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies for Pain: CBDfx Gummies – Mixed BerriesCBDfx Gummies – Mixed Berries is made with a broad-spectrum dose of CBD, giving each gummy a dose of 10 mg, and that’s a perfect amount to create a baseline in your system and that boost is ideal for preventing flare-ups and managing your day-to-day pain and inflammation. They’re vegan and gelatin-free, so they’ll fit into your more meticulous dietary needs, as well. As well as being made without any artificial sweeteners or syrups and are certified non-GMO.
If you have any doubts about the accuracy of the manufacturer’s statements or the quality of these gummies, take heed: You shouldn’t. They take great pains to assure you of both by sending their gummies to a third-party lab for testing. And though this doesn’t say anything about the gummy themselves, the bonus gift of a cucumber face mask certainly adds to the “pro” column to make it all the more tempting.
CBDfx Gummies – Mixed Berries Key Features:
10 mg per gummy
Yummy mixed berry flavor
30 gummies per container
Who Should Buy CBD Gummies for Pain
If you have chronic pain, then you may want to consider adding CBD into your day-to-day. Not only can it help ease the pain you’re experiencing, but it can also prevent additional pain from occurring. A baseline of CBD will help with the prevention, but taking an extra gummy (according to the instructions) may give your body the buffer it needs to stop the pain during flare-ups of pain, as well. Even if you don’t maintain a regular routine of CBD, you can still benefit from the pain and inflammation relief – so you won’t need to worry about the baseline when you have a flare-up. Possibly the most common conditions that benefit from CBD are arthritis and asthma – both are greatly benefitted from minimizing inflammation.
You can take these gummies in conjunction with most pain management prescriptions, but you’ll need to make sure it’s safe by talking to your doctor first. If you’re not taking medication, or haven’t yet been diagnosed with anything but are noticing a trend of inflammation and pain, CBD may help you until you can get seen by a doctor – it’s even possible that you’ll be able to manage your pain and inflammation without prescription medications, as well.
Important Features to Consider
A CBD gummy for pain should do several things well. Here’s what to consider when selecting a CBD gummy for your pain:
- Recovery. Some of the pain you experience in life, and particularly the kind that CBD will relieve most easily, is going to be the inflammation you feel after pushing too hard physically or inflaming your body in some fashion. If you’re prone to inflammation, due to a chronic health concern or disease (particularly arthritis and asthma), then a CBD gummy will help you recover after a flare-up. Whether that’s just your body’s natural response or if you’ve actually harmed yourself inadvertently. Maintaining a regular routine of CBD gummies may make the recovery from these flare-ups so seamless, you may not even notice them.
- Isolate CBD. The name is apt for CBD isolate. This type of CBD is when the CBD has been isolated from every other aspect of the cannabis plant and pulled out. When you ingest a CBD isolate, you’ll be getting absolutely 0% THC, and you’ll have the purest, most concentrated dose of CBD. If all you want is CBD, then this is the way you want to go.
- Full-spectrum. While isolate is pure CBD without any extras, the full-spectrum CBD is the opposite. This type of CBD is as unbothered as possible. It contains all the nutrients of the hemp plant as well as the fatty acids, protein, and fiber. Most of these are excellent boosts to your body’s overall health, but they do come with a pretty serious drawback for some: full-spectrum CBD will have a THC level of up to 0.3%. That may not be a deal-breaker, but you’ll want to make sure you’re aware of it before you start a regular routine.
- Broad-spectrum. Broad-spectrum CBD is the happy compromise of CBD Isolate and full-spectrum. It has most of the nutrients left in like the full-spectrum, but it is processed some so that you can be sure that it contains no THC. This is the easiest to find and may be the least expensive, too.
- THC content. You know the CBD that’s easily purchased over-the-counter is going to be derived from a hemp plant, because the maximum amount of THC you’ll ever encounter in CBD, even broad-spectrum, is 0.3% – as is the most any hemp plant contains. Otherwise, you’ll be skirting into legal concerns with a marijuana plant. – The CBD from a marijuana plant is just as effective as from the hemp, but with greater amounts of THC, you will experience the “high” and is therefore not always legal.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are CBD Gummies for pain, and how do they work?
Not all pain is equal and because of that, you can’t pop a CBD gummy instead of your normal pain reliever. However, there are several types of pain that CBD has been shown to help with great success. It’s not amazing with acute pain. You shouldn’t expect a CBD gummy to respond to, for example, a wound you’ve just experienced. It won’t make the sharp pains you feel from broken bones ease. However, it can help with more chronic aches and pains. It’s especially beneficial to reducing chronic pain. The biggest benefit CBD will have for your pains is the impact it has on inflammation. If your pains are chronic, then you will very likely feel some relief from a regular CBD regiment.
Are CBD gummies good for inflammation?
CBD is excellent for inflammation! If you’re interested in preventative support, CBD gummies are ideal. They’ll give you a baseline of CBD support that may very likely offer some decrease in your inflammation. For specific trouble areas, particularly the kind that’s caused by arthritis, you’ll appreciate the fast relief from topically applying a CBD cream. If that’s what you’re looking into, then you should check out CBD Cream For Back Pain: Does CBD Cream Work For Back Pain?
It may be worth considering your body’s response to sugar before committing to a CBD gummy. For some people, who are particularly sensitive to sugar, their body may respond more negatively to the sugar content of a gummy than is worth the benefit of the CBD. If that’s the case, then you may want to consider the following question.
Is CBD oil or gummies better?
What’s best for you and your lifestyle is entirely dependant on your preference. For example, you’ll need to bear in mind the time it takes for each to start benefitting you. Gummies, because you’ll have to eat them, will need a bit more time to be digested. You can expect to start feeling the effects of CBD gummies after approximately 30-90 minutes (depending on how quickly your body digests it). If you want something that has an immediate response, then the oils will be your better bet, because the effects are almost immediate after dropping a CBD oil tincture under your tongue. You should also prioritize the taste in your decision. Gummies will inevitably be the better tasting and if that’s important (particularly if you’re apt to neglect taking medications that are less pleasant), then gummies may be your best bet, regardless of the time it takes to enter your body’s system.
Can CBD gummies hurt you?
No, generally, CBD gummies can’t hurt you – though there are some exceptions and notes you’ll still need to consider. The sweeteners, in particular, used in CBD gummies that make them the tasty treat you enjoy isn’t always good for you. Because of this, you’ll need to be especially careful and make sure you’re getting a quality product. Avoid the high sugar gummies or the ones that use artificial flavors if you’re concerned about the ingredients included as fillers in the gummy. Though the CBD itself isn’t dangerous for your body, the CBD may also respond poorly to other medications you’re taking.